THROUGH THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY
20% Off All Nuts & Bolts
10% Off Hose – By the Foot or Roll
10% Off Cable Ties, Hose Clamps,
Air Fittings, Cut-Off & Grind Wheels
and many other products!
STOP IN FOR DETAILS
OR DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
Your Hometown Hardware Store
Proudly Serving Southeast Nebraska for over 80 years
Since our doors opened in 1939 we’ve been your grandfather’s hardware store, your father’s hardware store, and now we’re happy to be your hometown hardware store.
Family owned and operated, Meeske Hardware has everything you need when it comes to tools, hardware, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, farm need, lawn care, or other home improvement items! Our friendly, personalized service in un-matched in today’s retail world.
It’s that time of year again. Snow begins to fall and while it looks pretty, it can also be hazardous. Keeping a clear drive and walkway will protect you and your family from unnecessary falls, all while making your morning commute easier. With that being said, we all know shoveling snow can be exhausting, and it can put strain on your back and shoulders. Here are a few tips to move snow more efficiently and help keep you safe this winter.
- Shovel More Often
- Use Proper Shoveling Techniques
- Try Out a Snowblower
- Use Ice & Snow Melt
- Take Breaks Often
Clear your driveway more efficiently and with fewer aches and pains this year! Be sure to get quality supplies at Meeske’s, don’t overexert yourself, take breaks often, and always stay hydrated.
What type of snow shovel do I need?
- Shovels with s-shaped handles will reduce back strain
- Steel shovels are best for large areas
- Aluminum shovels are best for smaller areas
- Flat shovels are best for cutting through drifts
- Rounded scoops are best for pushing snow
- Metal blades are best for ice and heavy snow, but weigh more
- Plastic blades are lightweight and don’t add to your strain
- Combination blades are lightweight plastic with a metal strip on the blade for durability
- Key Cutting, Re-Keying, & Lock Repair
- Screen & Window Repair
- Glass & Plexiglass Cutting
- Parmak Service Center
- Wood Cutting
- Pipe Threading
- Chain, Cable & Rope Cutting
- Special Ordering
- Fed Ex Shipping Location
What our customers are saying